Join VEGA for an action-packed VEGA Australia Technology Day South Australia and Western Australia on May 31 2023.
VEGA experts from SA and WA will be delivering live demonstrations and interactive sessions on cutting-edge topics.
DATE: Wednesday May 31, 2023.
TIME: 8:30am to 3:00pm AEDT.
LOCATION: VEGA Australia Headquarters at 34 Cawarra Road, Caringbah, NSW 2229 (Transport to and from venue will be organised by VEGA).
FLIGHTS: Return flights from major capital cities included (Perth/Adelaide airport).
ACCOMMODATION: One night included – May 30 2023. To be arranged upon receipt of RSVP and with VEGA account manager.
REFRESHMENTS: Morning tea and lunch served (please confirm any vegan/vegetarian dietary requirements when registering or directly with account manager).
Seats are limited, so RSVP by COB April 29 2023 to secure your spot.
Please note: VEGA Australia is a COVID safe workplace.
Discover the latest advancements in measurement technology and gain exclusive insights into:
- VEGA’s range of 80GHz radar solutions for bulk solid and water/wastewater measurement
- New generation VEGAPULS 6X radar sensors and VEGAMET controllers offering solutions for liquids and bulk solids applications and why radar is the better ultrasonic
- New generation pressure switches with IO-Link for simple automation applications and diverse possibilities of electronic differential pressure
- New generation point level measurement switches with IO-Link for adhesive media and cost-effective continuous
- The power of precision focusing and dynamic range in your applications
- Universal vibration switches and high-temperature and pressure level switches for extreme process conditions
- Guided radar sensor ranges for simplicity and reliability even under extreme conditions
- Solutions for process, differential, and hydrostatic pressure featuring CERTEC technology
- Industry 4.0 enhanced technology with VEGA tools app, remote monitoring of measuring points via VEGA inventory system, myVEGA online platform, online instrument selections, and more
- Personal service around the clock with on-demand remote maintenance from a VEGA technician, configuration assistance via our PACTware software for DTM-based setup, adjustment, diagnosis, and documentation of field services, fault analysis, and plant visits for unparalleled support.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to stay ahead in the world of measurement technology with VEGA Australia.
Seats are filling up fast. Register your interest by clicking register now button below.
Austmine’s mining innovation conference and exhibition is set for Adelaide from May 9–11.
Air Liquide has been providing its N2 Floxal AMSA solution to underground coal operations for decades, and continues to refine it for the modern mine.
Air compressors are here to stay in the Australian resources industry, and OEMs such as ELGi Equipments are going to be increasingly important en route to net-zero.
The future of pumps looks vastly different with the addition of the latest Godwin offering from Xylem.
Thejo provides insights into the veracity of rubber liners versus composite liners for ball mill grinding applications.
AAA Trailers has over a decade of experience in supplying customers across multiple industries with all their tailored semi-trailer requirements.
Komatsu is installing third-party proximity detection systems across its underground mining equipment with the aim of reducing hazards faced by machinery operators.
AkzoNobel’s Interplan Asset Integrity software helps mines identify corrosion and safety issues, prioritises areas requiring rework, aids in development of scope of work for tendering, and optimises maintenance intervals.
Dewatering pits can be a time-consuming and difficult operation, with excess water having to be pumped up an incline. Enter the Waterlord layflat hose.
With an increased domestic footprint, new models soon to be released and a progressive
battery-electric vehicle program, the future is looking bright for Elphinstone.